Friday, September 11, 2015

MY BIG NEWS...

As you can see there is a large logo on the right.  I have been named as a Design Team Member for Just For Fun Stamps.  Click on the logo & it will bring you to their website.  They have amazing stamps which I will be sharing with you every month on the 2nd & 4th Thursday.  The entire Design Team will be sharing samples using stamps.  I will link them all on my blog list.

Now for the last ATC card in the series for my swap:

Again I used the "Sheltering Tree" stamp set from Stampin Up.  I love the little copper metal squirrel.

Have a great weekend.   The 3rd annual all-citywide garage sale is this weekend & we have already covered the north end of the city.  Not a lot, but did get an apple corer to use with the box of apples I received yesterday.  Going to make & can apple butter this weekend,  Can't wait to can again!


No comments:

Post a Comment