Thursday, September 10, 2015

New Class...

Last Saturday my DH & I went to Roseburg so I could teach a class at Roseburg Book & Stationery's Labor Day bash.
 
I haven't taught in awhile since we moved to the coast, but I am so busy now getting ready for 3 craft fairs in Nov. & Dec.

 
 
I CASE'd the idea for this card from Pinterest.  I cut leaf stencils for everyone with my Silhouette & they used the stencil & mask to make the card.
 
PRODUCT:
  • Ranger Perfect Pearls - Copper, Bronze, Pearl & Gold
  • Ranger Mini Misters - I used these to mix Perfect Pearls & water to make a mist glimmer of color iridescence
  • Ranger Mister bottles - Filled with water
  • Ranger Dylusions Ink Spray - Orange & Cut Grass
  • Ranger Distress Stain Spray - Walnut Ink
  • Quilting Creations Stencil Mylar Sheet White 12"x 12"  - I cut the stencils for the class using my Silhouette. 
  • Stampin Up - stamp set "Sheltering Tree"
  • Stampin Up Ink - Chocolate Chip
  • Paper Accent 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock - Java, Orange, Cream
 

No comments:

Post a Comment