Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope each and every one of you had a joyous Christmas and Happy New Year. Ours was peaceful and drama free.

I have found a new stamp line I am loving. Here is a couple of examples of what you can do with Michael Strong's Cloisonne stamps. I went to Michael Strong's web page and he has more of these types of stamps. Not only are they versatile, the stamps are very reasonably priced! Can't wait to get them and play.These two images are actually two of the cards I am making for the Lime Light's task this month. We all are making our cards for the Teen Drop-in Center at Casa de Belen to sell.

This is the same stamp, but by cutting and arranging you get a different look. The lamp isn't the only look you can get by cutting different shapes out of the stamped image on the left. See how many shapes you can find to make if you cut up the vase on the left.




No comments:

Post a Comment