Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Big Weekend!!!



This weekend is the Douglas County Fairground Christmas Fair, Fri. - Sun. We have participated for the past 6 or 7 years except for last year. We really did think the house would be sold by now, Nooooooooo.



Anyway, we are doing it again and I have been going through things and repurposing and decorating, and inventing.

I bought some pretty tea cups at an auction and I added a chocolate scented candle that looks like truffles in a chocolate cup, some Lindor Truffles, & a tea bag. I wrapped them up, added a bow and VOILA!

I actually forgot to put the tea bag inside the cup before I wrapped them. So I made a card holder from the Paisley Cricut cartridge & added a peppermint & snowflake cut out from Very Merry Tags Cricut cartridge.

I will take more photos as we finish setting out everything. Today we put up the booth. I made another banner sign using Storybook lettering. Turned out very cute!

Finally today, there is a rumor about another Blog Hop soon. Stay tuned for deets.

No comments:

Post a Comment