Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Yep, it's been an awful long time since I have blogged here.  Between packing & storing & choosing & leaving & travelling it has been a very busy time.

I have crafted & Cricutted very little since we started this journey.  I have a lot of my "stuff" with me & I have added as we have visited different cities.  Discovered Hobby Lobby & it is my new favorite craft store.

I did knit scarves - 7 - for Christmas presents so that kept me a little occupied.  I did take a few classes:
  • Beading - made 3 bracelets, a pair of earrings & 6 charms for a Christmas Charm exchange.
  • Stained Glass - I took this with my husband.  He made a star & I made a candy cane.  It was fun crafting with him.
  • Card class - made 4 real cute cards in Pahrump, NV.  When we go back for a month I will definitely take some more.
With the New Year it is time to get geared up for Scrapbook Fun Fest which is May 25.  It seems far off, but I have a lot to prepare like a class for 20.  I have some ideas rolling around that I can't wait to get started on.

We won't be back in Oregon until May 1, but I also want to teach 3 Cricut classes while I am there & before we start our Northern trek through Oregon & Washington & then down through Idaho & back to Nevada.

So hang in there with me & I will be back to creating very, very soon.  I am so ready.

You can also follow our travels at my other blog:
rtdrollinon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment