Friday, July 31, 2015

The first of many more...

I have been long gone travelling with my husband for almost 3 years.  I crafted a bit here and there & I was even able to do a few craft shows in California & Oregon.  BUT...now I have a whole room again filled with my craft stuff .  I am creating almost everyday.

I had stuff in the RV, but it was hard to get it all out, make sure hubbie was going to be doing something outside for a couple of hours & then put everything back.

Now in my Craft Room which I lovingly call "MY HAPPY PLACE".  I will posting a lot of my creations now that we have landed in a permanent place on the Oregon Coast which is filled with so many creative artistic people.  Lots of amazing galleries & art groups.

Hubbie also has just completed building his "HAPPY PLACE" which he missed so much travelling.  His workshop is making my workshop lots of things to paint, stencil, and cut vinyl (and more) with my Cricut & Silhouette.

I also am going to get my Etsy store back up & running.  So as soon as I finish my 30 ATC cards for my swap, I will be posting each one with a list of everything I used.

Yep, I'm back & it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment