Monday, August 24, 2015

ATC #2

 
Here is the 2nd design I came up with for my ATC swap.    I love Halloween because it is at my favorite time of year...Fall. 
 
The background was on Paper Accent glossy cardstock so I could use my Alcohol Inks.
 
The stamp is an old one I had so I really don't know who the manufacturer is, though it may be a Martha Stewart. I stamped part of the stamp using Staz-On.
 
The letters I pulled from my stash of ephemera from Hot Off the Press.  When I had a scrapbook store I stocked it with a lot of their products.  I still love their product.  The best thing about them is they are an Oregon company out of Canby.  Check out their website:  http://www.paperwishes.com/

Last, but not least, the ghost.  I cut it using the Cricut "Paper Doll Dress-up" cartridge & white Shrink-It.  I added the eyes and wrinkles in the bottom before I put it in the oven.

I have an exciting announcement soon.  It is EPIC...at least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment