I haven't taught in awhile since we moved to the coast, but I am so busy now getting ready for 3 craft fairs in Nov. & Dec.
I CASE'd the idea for this card from Pinterest. I cut leaf stencils for everyone with my Silhouette & they used the stencil & mask to make the card.
- Ranger Perfect Pearls - Copper, Bronze, Pearl & Gold
- Ranger Mini Misters - I used these to mix Perfect Pearls & water to make a mist glimmer of color iridescence
- Ranger Mister bottles - Filled with water
- Ranger Dylusions Ink Spray - Orange & Cut Grass
- Ranger Distress Stain Spray - Walnut Ink
- Quilting Creations Stencil Mylar Sheet White 12"x 12" - I cut the stencils for the class using my Silhouette.
- Stampin Up - stamp set "Sheltering Tree"
- Stampin Up Ink - Chocolate Chip
- Paper Accent 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock - Java, Orange, Cream