Monday, October 12, 2015

Witchy Poo



In October it is never too early for Halloween & this "Good Witch" stamp (#F3880) is just so darn cute not to use now.

Back in the day, paper piecing was HUGE.  It was like paper dolls for grownups.  I loved paper piecing so much I taught a lot of my classes at my scrapbook store in Roseburg, OR (#Roseburg Strong).  This stamp was perfect to paper piece.

I first stamped my witch on ivory cardstock, again on pattern paper for the dress & a third time for the wand.

I colored her hat, hair, socks & shoes.  The rest was just a cut & paste. Cut a little off the clothes on the first ivory witch.  The clothes will fit better.

 The two bats were Hanging Bat lg. & sm. (#A3866 & A 3885).  "Happy Halloween" is from the Sentiments 1 Unmounted  Set (#UMS7018).  Sponge your pieces, add a little Stickles, which I prefer to brush on rather than glop (is that a word?) on & it is good to go.

Hope you all like my "Charmed" card!

No comments:

Post a Comment