Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thanksgiving Ready...

This is the first year in 3 that I can actually cook our turkey in an oven.  Meaning an oven big enough to actually hold a turkey.  Our RV oven could barely cook an 8" x 8" casserole.

To celebrate, I made a Happy Thanksgiving card which can double as an invitation, matching place card & napkin holder for the table.  Since I love cooking 15 - 20 pound turkeys we may just invite a few of the neighbors on our cul-de-sac. 

I used the Stamptangle Oak Leaf F3859 & the Sentiments 1 Unmounted Sheet UMS 7018.  I love to stamp & cut which I did with this card.  To get the multiple colors with the stamp, I swiped 4 different colors on the stamp.  I love how each of the leaves look so different.  On the card base, I used a cut leaf as a mask & sponged around the mask.

On the place card I stamped the leaf & with an X-acto knife cut around half of the leaf & then made the tent fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment