Thursday, August 25, 2016

Just Flyin' By To Say Hi!

As I mentioned before I have been binge watching YouTube card techniques.  I tried one of the fun techniques I watched with this card.  Actually it was done with watercolors, but I did it with ink pads & sponges.


Pick your stamp & sponge colors on the cardstock anticipating where the stamp will fall within the colors.  The stamp, Tropical Sunset (G1442), made it pretty easy.  I added more Sand (C413) & a Crane on a Pier (C3636).  The Sentiment 3 (UMS7020) stamped & added with pop dots.

Another flat card, well almost flat, but again I built a story with the stamps.  Simple, but fun.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful work! We love living in Oregon. After much traveling, we decided to relocate from the East Coast to the West Coast for retirement. The natural beauty is a constant source of joy.

    ReplyDelete