Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My St. Patrick's Day Project









I really wish you can see the colors...but believe me there is green on the lid & roses and it is pure coincidence that I did this Mother's Day project for a class in May with green and black paper on St. Patrick's Day.

I am so loving to make these Grunge Paper Roses. I colored these roses with 2 different green re-inkers and Perfect Pearls and water mixed in a Ranger mini mister with a touch of copper again. I tipped the rose & box edges with black ink.

The roses are made from 3 - 6 petal flowers. Using the Cricut's Design Studio I welded 2 - 6 petal flowers from the Plantin' Schoolhouse cartridge to make each petal wide enough. I am able to cut 25 flowers on one sheet of 12"x12"Grunge Paper. They are cutting out like "butter" with the Cricut.

I will be teaching this class May 1 at Roseburg Book and Stationery at 10 am. I only doing this class once. You can choose either a rectangle (approx. 3" x 3 1/2") or square (approx. 3"x3") box.

No comments:

Post a Comment