Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st is only April 1st...

I have always disliked "April Fool's Day". Why? I have no idea. Maybe it is because a lot of April Fool jokes are not very nice. So call me a stick in the mud but I would rather not participate.





Anyway...I have been creating more samples for my Chipboard class I want to share...and that's no joke!

I used the Mini Monogram Cricut cartridge to make this mini-album out of chipboard. It actually is a tag, but I used it for an album. I cut the pages the same as the covers, however, I cut off one end. The "T" is cut from the same cartridge out of chipboard and then I embossed it with white embossing powder. The blue border the letter is setting on was also the tag cut from blue. I cut it down and glued it across the front & another for the back.




No comments:

Post a Comment