Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer is finally here...I think!






I bought this for $1 at Michael's and really like it, but it was small.














My version. I created this using the Design Studio, George, Home Accents along with paper from Dream Street and Grungepaper. It will fit cards and envelopes(A2) and would be great for gift giving.











Here they are side by side. Both are 6" wide, but you can see the differences. The Grungepaper is so flexible and easy to shape. I added magnets to keep the lid shut.








This project is my Cricut class at Roseburg Book and Stationery in July. You can sign-up for the class at the store. This month you do not need to have a Cricut to do the class. I decided to have a non-Cricut cutting class every other month. You still will learn what you can cut with your Cricut for the project, but I will have all the parts cut for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment