Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Butterfly Project...Revisited


The Lime Light group's ongoing project is making butterflies for The Butterfly Project. If you have never heard of it you can go to:
http://www.hmh.org/ed_butterfly1.shtml



I made the two butterflies above using wire and beads. Now, I have a ton of beads and everything anyone could need to make project after project, but this is the first time I made something like this. I must say I really like the way they turned out and plan on doing some more.


I encourage anyone and everyone to get involved with the project and make some butterflies so the Holcaust Museum can meet their goal of 1,500,000 butterflies by 2013.
If you are a teacher, great project for the kids and they have lesson plans you can use in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment