Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting Closer...




This is the project we are completing in my September Cricut class. This is a non-Cricut month and I will have all the templates you need. I found the box on one of the blogs I follow and I wish I could remember which one so I could give them credit. We will be using some of the new EK Success punches introduced at CHA this Summer. The paper is Dream Street.

The photos I used inside the box were from the first Camp Planet Hope I went to and took tons of photos. As soon as the class is over I will send it to Kelly.

Next week we are putting the house up for sale and the quest begins. Our Craft Sale last week was amazing and now I am figuring out what will happen with the rest. Some to auction, some to donations, some to Craig's list and some to EBay.


I am planning another sale at the end of September for the rest of my craft room I really have decided not to pack & take with us on the road. Unfortunately a 29 ft. 5th wheel has very limited space. :-(



No comments:

Post a Comment