Friday, August 20, 2010

A week later...


Since last Friday I have taught 4 - 2 hour classes, and an all day class. next month I have scheduled the same amount of classes. So fun!

Here are some photos of the class projects we have completed this month in the Alcohol Ink Techniques class. No one guessed the technique, heck no one commented, heck I don't know if anyone is even reading this blog, but let's pretend there are tons of people out there reading my musings.

The technique: canned air & Alcohol Ink. This was a Tim Holtz video "How To". Love it. One thing that is cool, it really doesn't pop or look good until you add the stamped images or in the case of my cards & tag, the Cricut cuts.

I am trying to find cuts that mimic stamping with Staz-On. The new Oct. 31 Seasonal cartridge is my new favorite. The cuts are intricate and do look like I stamped them rather than cut them. I also love the intricate cuts in Home Decor. The cuts in my "Forever" card are from that cartridge.

Next month I am calling my Alcohol Ink Technique classes - "Uncovering a Masterpiece". I have so many ideas going through my head, so I know I will be completing the samples real soon. Stay tuned all you tons of peeps out there voraciously reading my blog. I know you get a little disappointed when you log on and it has been eons since I last posted, but isn't it worth it when I do blog away? LOL Blog you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment