Thursday, October 7, 2010

Everything old can be new again!

OK, I admit it. I love to read other people's blogs especially when they share wonderful ideas. Lately, all my favorite Cricut Blogs are nothing but filled with fun-filled ideas using the New Cricut Imagine and/or all the new Cricut cartridges.

Now here is the rub. I don't know about you all, but I can't afford the Cricut Imagine (though I secretly lust for it all the time) and with all the new cartridges coming out constantly I really can't afford but a few cartridges a year.

I am sure there are a lot of peeps out there with the same conundrum as me. I wish my blog was so popular I received cartridges and machines for free, maybe someday I will find more time to become popular, but I want to see more done with oldie moldie cartridges which I think are pretty cool.

So you are probably asking, "What are you going to do about it?" Well I am teaching more classes and I pledge - Yes, a pledge to America - I will use all my 34 old and semi-new cartridges to move the creativity of the USA Cricuteers...and you all outside this little world of mine.

Let the creating begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment