Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Frosty Kisses"

Here is my new improved "Frosty Kisses" Hot Chocolate card.

I used Joys of the Season cartridge for the card. The "Frosty Kisses" is from Winter Woodland cartridge.

"...need a cup of Hot Chocolate" i printed on the computer and used the Stampin' Up oval scalloped punch. The border punch is from Martha Stewart's line.

Actually, originally I didn't have a border on it, but I smeared the ink on a couple of snowflakes so I had to do something. I rather like the border.

The small snowflake stamps came from a set and the snowflake in the middle of the cup was a Martha Stewart punch/stamp set I bought last year on sale.

The ribbon I bought on sale at Ben Franklin a long time ago. Add a few Stickles (silver) and you have a card with a gift.

The saying I printed for the back I found in a book of quotes by DCWV I bought years ago. "Quote Reference Book 1 and Book 2".

No comments:

Post a Comment