Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Planning for the New Year...

Edited: I am back down to needing 7 more followers. I didn't know people un-followed you. Learn something new everyday.

Winners from Blog Hop coming very soon.

I added to my blog list one of my favorite blogs that is a non-paper designing content. It is about this lovely young lady who lives in St. Louis who is mega-talented designer, reinventor of anything vintage or otherwise. She just opened her new business called Red Velvet. Anyway you really need to visit and read about her journey.

Now why am I talking about her? I am glad you asked...She has presented a New Year's challenge, and I have taken her challenge. It is called PROJECT RESTYLE. Go to this URL and read all about it: abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/project-restyle.html

I hope you take the challenge and have fun with it too. We are trying to purge and downsize and not buy anything new to add to what we are getting rid of. The purpose of all we are doing is to get it out not bring it in. This is the ticket to get new without getting new.

Also, I am 7 followers from my Blog Candy giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment