Sunday, January 22, 2012

On a Roll...

I am on a roll...so much coming up. I have been creating projects for not only for my classes at Roseburg Book and Stationery

but I am also trying out projects for the class I will be teaching at Scrapbook Fun Fest in May at http://www.sevenfeathers.com/. Check out all these links for more about them & all the events coming up!

Back to projects. The one on the left is actually a reject for SFF. I love it, but it would take too long & I want everyone to complete two scrapbook pages & one card. I did come up with a card I really like because it looks like it takes a long time, but it is very quick & easy.

The clock is from Spellbinders Clockworks Cut & Emboss and the Wings were cut from Pink Journey @ 3". I first drew them with the Cricut pens and cut them out. I am obsessing with the pens.

More projects later this week. Can you believe so many posts? I really want more follwers, so when I reach 150 I have a box of Blog Candy including a Stickle Station that holds 12 Stickles ready for you to use. So if you are a follower...tell your friends to sign-up as a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment