Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Couple of Fun Cards


 
 
Using paper from the paper pack “Robin’s Red” from Hot Off the Press I could match the curlicues from the paper & use the Simple Brush Flourish (G3879) Stamp on the background paper in turquoise.
I stamped Hot Air Balloon (F3870), colored it in a bit & added Wink of Stella for a bit of glitz.  Naturally I cut it out, popped it up & added it to the card.
Happy Birthday to You (Sentiments 1 unmounted UMS7018 ) stamped, sponged & matted.
 
 
 
 
This is one of the cards I will be teaching March 19th in my “Perforations Techniques” class.  You perforate the card & create a bookmark that can be torn off.  So cool.  Everyone gets the tool in their kit along with a Just For Fun stamp& so much more. 
The stamps I used for the project are Bird House Row (H3853).  I used the roof from one of the birdhouses & the house part from another of the birdhouse images.  Love to paper piece.  The Fashion Warbler bird stamp (E3848) was stamped twice on two different pattern papers. Cut, paper pieced & attached to card.
I stamped Sprig (C3331) a few times & stenciled the leaves on the bookmark.
Sentiment 1 unmounted (UMS7018) for the “Happy Whatever”



No comments:

Post a Comment