Monday, April 13, 2009

Cricut Swarm

This Friday I am hosting my first Cricut Swarm. Here is the tag I created for the swap. The theme this month...wait for it...Spring! How original!

I used the Wild Card & Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridges. I had a butterfly stamp which I cut out. Can you see the dots on the frame? My favorite Cuttlebug embossing folder is Swiss Dots. It just adds a little something. Next, a little bling & stickles & it makes a simple but cute tag.

The one thing I am having so much fun doing is discovering all the things that are included on each cartridge that isn't readily visible. You really have to use the handbook to see all the cool things you can make.

1 comment:

  1. Terry--

    Thank you for that INCREDIBLE compliment you left on my blog. You totally made my day!

    --Gracie at Imagine That, formerly Everything Cricut

    ReplyDelete