Friday, April 3, 2009

I Bad

I know, I know it's been awhile since I posted. I really don't know where the time goes. Right now I am working on High School Memory letter books (for lack of a better name right now). There are 5 high schools in the area & I am making them in the school colors. Below is an example of Roseburg High School.

I was able to do set up the files using the Cricut Design Studio. The first time around I really didn't know what I was doing. Since we got a speedier Internet I have been learning how to use the Cricut & Design Studio a whole lot better. Our laptop was repaired & they put a new hard drive in it. Even though I saved the original designs I thought I would put my new found info to good use. The new & improved letter book designs for the 5 high schools was competed in an hour. Knowledge is very powerful!

I am making 3 books for each high school to sell. Hopefully they will sell & I will make many more!

1 comment:

  1. Those are very cool. I am sure you will do lots of business. They look like they are really well made too...WTG!

    ReplyDelete