Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Forgot to ask...


Do you like the new look of my blog? It is crazy how the colors I picked match perfectly with the photo I took of my gardener friend, Linda's flowers.



Speaking of crazy, I have now finished 22 high school Letter Memory Books. Here are some photos of what the finished product looks like:

I have made the Roseburg High School, RHS, books both with just the mascot name & the mascot name with the year.

In addition, the 15 preschool books are almost completed. I will show you some of the pages before I put the kids photos in them. The Cricut has been a blessing. I have been able to make multiples of die cuts in a flash (well a little longer than a flash) to decorate the pages. They should be ready for delivery on Monday.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment