Thursday, June 4, 2009

At Last

Yipee!!! All projects I committed to are complete & delivered. All on time. So proud of myself!

BUT...now I have to really get down & do laundry, clean & cook since my DH pointed out to me the other day that "I cooked dinner 2 nights in a row." Which I replied, "No, it was 3 nights in a row."

He is a really good cook, though.

Thunderstorms have been really intense. The other night the rain was so bad it was coming off the roof like a waterfall. It destroyed the Half Shell in the Park where there are Friday Night movies in the park & concerts in the park all Summer. It also destroyed the transformer that provides electricity. It is getting repaired.

Less than a month until gold dredge season begins. We will be at the river as much as we can this Summer dredging the all elusive gold at our claim.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment