Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Craft Show Mode

Yes, one show down, two to go! Scrapbook Fun Fest was amazing! Fun time was had by all. We have presold 75 tickets to our next event in May, 2010 at Seven Feathers in Canyonville, OR. I can't believe I didn't take any photos. I always take photos. I bad.


Less than three weeks to the Roseburg Business & Professional Women's 48th Annual Craft Show at Douglas County Fairgrounds in Roseburg, OR. I love this fair. This is my 8th year.


I started making some new things to sell this year. As soon as I finish the details I will post these new products.
I couldn't resist posting this photo of my cat, Poodums. Not only does she love paper, and I can show you a lot of paper with little cat teeth marks, but she loves to be near DH & me when we are on the computer. I think she wants to learn, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment