Friday, November 6, 2009

Sharing

I have been BUSY! The BPW (Business Professional Women's Craft Fair starts tomorrow and I have been designing and making new stuff.

It's funny, I have been doing craft fairs since 1992 & I love coming up with new stuff every year.


So without further ado I will start with one of my new faves. It was inspired by a card The Pink Stamper had done ( www.mypinkstamper.com/2008/10/episode-67-apple-cider-slider.html) and I took it from there:



1. Stamp (Stampin Up) on SU white cardstock. Matted on Clove cardstock (Paper Accents)
2. Leaf wreath printed on acetate and attached with red brads. The wreath is clip art from Print Shop 21.
3. I made mine a card on the slider card.

I have lots more to share over the next couple days. The Hot Cocoa slider card I made using the Cricut's Winter Wonderland cartridge and the Design Studio is my absolute favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment