Friday, November 13, 2009

More Creations




These 3 things I call Favors/Ornaments. The plastic cups are from Stampin Up. You fill them with goodies. I bought packages of Halloween candy to fill the cups. Since we are not a licenced kitchen in Oregon we can't prefill the cups to sell. The individual packages of candy are perfect to be included with the favor/ornament and the buyer can fill them before giving them away.

I have designed a Gingerbread man with a hole in his middle to be filled with candy. The Stickles are drying now, but when I finish the sample I will post.

The Cricut cartridges I used for the turkey was Mini Monograms. The Snowman is Doodlecharms, Stretch Your Imagination, Mini Monograms & Paper Doll Dress Up, and the Ornament used Mini Monograms & Joys of the Season. They were all designed using the Design Studio. I am having so much fun playing & designing.

Wait until you see the Gingerbread House Christmas Album I designed.





1 comment: