Monday, November 30, 2009

Days 2 - 8

Days 2 - 8 were set-up days. Getting all of us started and some great digital downloads. Now, I know there is no way I can do every day in Dec., but I am going to try to take a photo or two a day of the journey and holiday fun in Dec. Some days will definitely more fun than others, like when we go cut down our Christmas tree.

So that being said, I know it has been awhile since I have blogged. Well in two days we are setting up for our largest Christmas Craft Fair this year at Douglas County Fairgrounds. We have two corner booths in the Community Building. Love that building.

I will post photos of our booth as we set it up and after it is set up. Lots of new things this year especially made with the Cricut. I hope to take photos tomorrow and I will post...I promise.

Thanksgiving was so fun just with Rod and Me. We cooked a 16 pound turkey which we will actually finish up tonight. We also had dressing, cranberry sauce, green beans, olives, rolls, lots of gravy & pumpkin pie. I also tried my hand at making yams from scratch & they turned out pretty good.

Rod asked if it was worth all the trouble cooking just for two if us and I have to say it was more than worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment