Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

This has been a busy week. I took an amazing class from Krista Thomas this week. We made two really cute cards. I will post as soon as I take a photo.



Friday & Saturday I am teaching a Cricut class to 18 women. I love the Cricut and you can do so much with it. I have been learning so many tips & techniques on how to use the Cricut to its fullest. I can't wait to share.



I also revised the website for Scrapbook Fun Fest. It includes the classes and other information about the event. Many Thanks to Yari Mower who is the amazing designer of the digital papers & embellishments I used for this event's website.

I finished my first swap which just so happened to be a recipe swap. It is a version of a class I taught last year. This is an 8"x8" LO. The only thing I think I would have done different is not put the title on the recipe card, or in place of the title on the LO I would have put "Appetizer". I guess that's how you learn. The recipe card tucks into a pocket on the LO.

No comments:

Post a Comment