Monday, March 23, 2009

My Anniversary! and a New Card!

Today is my Anniversary with the most wonderful man on Earth! 24 amazing years!!!!
  • I ordered and received the Wild Card Cartridge for my Cricut from scrapbookpal.com within two days. The best part is their shipping is FREE!
  • I love, love. love this cartridge. Here is one of the cards available. Also one of my favorites, oh who am I kidding, I love them all.



I will post more cards as I make them. I am now three weeks behind in making my tags for 52Q so I will have to get caught up on that too. I have something going on everyday this week but I am going to create something each day so that is good too!

Cricuteers of Roseburg Swarm, April 17, 6 - 11pm. Email me for more info. We have a few seats left.

No comments:

Post a Comment