Friday, March 20, 2009

Quick Hello!

I can't believe it is Friday and I haven't posted since Monday. What have I been doing? Where has the time gone? Anyway took a great all day class today. Click on the link to Krista Thomas' Stampin Up Blog on the left. The 8 cards we did were so much cuter (if they could be) in person.

Tonight I am going to a card club. I am doing two cards. The penguin card I posted last month & the owl card from the Wild Card Cricut cartridge. I will post the photo of it tomorrow. I finally ordered the cartridge & can not wait until it comes. The cheapest price I found for that particular cartridge was at scrapbookpal.com It was $44.95 and shipping is FREE for orders over $25.00. Check them out. They shipped it within an hour after I ordered it!

No comments:

Post a Comment