Thursday, February 5, 2009

Better Late Than Never

There are so many cool challenges on blogs that I love to read. One of my favorite reads is Emily Falconridge. Her challenge is called 52 Q. She asks a different question every week and you are to answer it on a tag.

Sounds simple. Just took me awhile to make my way into my workroom. So I first made the cover for the 52 tags:

I used my Cricut Expressions - Plantin Schoolhouse cartridge & the endcap feature.


I also used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder,




Next I made the January & February titles:















Again, I used the endcap feature and made a smaller tag for the title tags for January & February.
















I also made tags for each of the questions. I will be posting the tags as I finish them.

I am putting a Cricut class together on how to make this tag book.


I added Emily's blog URL for you to go to & check out all her yummy creativeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment