Here is my first try to an online Challenge. Check out nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment
I just found out about Papertrey Ink from another blog I love - Lauren Meader.
This is one talented lady! She designs templates(www.papertreyink.com/timeless_templates.html) that are so versatile to use for many, many projects. Lauren doesn't leave you hanging either.
She is constantly posting different ways to use her templates. You really need to check them out.
Papertrey Ink has beautiful papers, ribbons, & some of the coolest stamps I have seen. This is one of my new favorite companies. The best thing? Their prices are very reasonable.
- Again, I used my Swiss Dot Embossing Cuttlebug folder.
- I bet you are wondering how I made the dots on the white card? Well, it is a fun technique I learned from Krista Thomas. It is inked bubble wrap. Lay the paper on top of the inked bubbles and "massage" (one of Krista's favorite sayings). Is it not the funnest technique?!
- I edged everything with my new (at least to me) Fiskar's Border Lace Punch.
- Hearts were cut using the Cricut Expressions cartridge Doodlecharms. I cut a white heart and a red shadow heart using the features included on the catridge.
- Add a little ribbon and brads and I think I captured the "bitty dot sketch challenge".