Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here goes nothing...

For months and months I have been blog stalking...but in a good way. I have learned so much from so people.

So now it's my turn. I have to admit my life is a little boring, but I like it. It is comprised of my wonderful, supportive husband and two dogs, Annie & Kilo and our new kitty, Willow (aka Poodums).

We were able to "retire" early from our careers as a special ed teacher and detective. How? Since we have no children (the kids in my classes were basically my kids) we planned and saved to retire to Oregon and do what we love.

Now me, I have crafted just about anything and everything that has been out there since I came out of the womb. I tell my husband, "If there is no crafting in the afterlife, I am NOT dying." Have you ever felt like that?

I am so lucky to have turned our old master bedroom and 1/2 bath into my space to create. Of course that doesn't mean I am not spread out in any other part of the house. LOL

Anyway, this will be a way for me to ramble and share and hope someday peeps out there will find me and read and share and become Webfriends.

Right now some of the things I am really into is:
  1. My Cricut Expressions along with the Design Studio. I am a computer freak so I like to play around with anything that is connected to it.
  2. Adobe Photoshop Elements - I am making scrapbook pages and playing around with a lot of the fun papers, embellishments, etc. out there in cyberland.
  3. Bind-It-All - In case you haven't seen this tool it spiral binds books. What I love the most it you can make any size or shape into a book (scrapbook), journal, etc.
  4. Embossing folders - I don't have a Cuttlebug, but I do have a Sizzex and with an adaptor your can use the Cuttlebug Embossing folders and shapes.
  5. Ranger Products - especially the Adirondack Alcohol Inks. Are they the best?! So fun to use on any surface.

I will be sharing some of my creations using things I am in to this very second in time.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment