Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 5 & Week 6 52 Q

Week 5's question was - "How do I feel today?" I always feel inspired by something. This year I am doing so much more creating and art. I just feel I am going to complete a lot of projects. By sharing them on this blog, it makes me want to do more.

I don't know if anyone is actually out there, but I hope eventually, more peeps will check out my blog. For now it will not discourage me from making more entries!

I also completed Week 6 question - "If I could do it all again, would I change anything?"




I thought long about this. There was an article in last Sunday's paper about this woman and stupid stuff her kids do. She reflected on the stupid stuff she did throughout her life (or was it things she regretted) and how when you look at that stuff and what your kids do suddenly isn't that different. You can be a little more understanding.

Since I have no kids except the kind with 4 legs, I looked back at some stupid stuff I have done, which I wish I hadn't done, but then if I hadn't done stupid stuff, my life would have definitely turned out differently...I am sure of it. So maybe we don't always make the right choices, but, our choices are right for us. Am I blabbering? Sorry...I hope you get the idea about what I am trying to say. To make this long story short - I really wouldn't change anything in my life!!! What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Terry, you have some awesome things on here. I hope to have time to look in more detail soon.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete