Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week 7 and Week 8 - 52 Q Tags



WEEK 7 - "What would you do if you could not fail?" I love splitcoaststampers.com website. I receive their newsletter every Wednesday and they always have a new techinique. This week's technique (Gesso Resist) completely fit with the answer to the question. I'm glad I didn't do the tag last week. I also used my new inks from Krista Thomas who sells Stampin Up. Check her blog at kristathomas.blogspot.com.



WEEK 8 - "What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? Who else but our new cat. She aways makes me laugh. This was a fun tag. I used Print Shop Deluxe 21 again for Poodum's photos. I cropped the photo on the Academy Awards web page for the back of my tag. I really did enjoy the dance numbers and some of the routines. It was great, though, to flip through the commercials and the speeches. Luckily it cut off recording before Sean Penn received his award. Why did he have to ruin a classy night? Oh well...to each his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment