Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OOPS...


I can't believe it is Wednesday all ready.
  • The photo is of a card I designed for my "6 Ways to Use Versamark" Class. We will not be doing the card at Scrapbook Fun Fest in that class because we are putting together a sample mini album showcasing the techniques.
  • I haven't had time to put together Week 7 & Week 8 52Q tags, but I will have them Thursday to post. After those two tags are finished I will be caught up. Yeah!
  • I took a very cool class at Krista Thomas' house Monday, wrote out two classes for the Cricut. Cricut 101 - March 13 at Krista Thomas' House & March 14 at Debbie Hamm's house. There were so many people interested I needed to make two classes. Email me at secterry@gmail.com if you are interested in taking one of these classes.
  • The other class I wrote was for the Design Studio which I taught today. Fun stuff.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment